If you have issues with a mod/admin you may file a grievance with a Server Owner or via PM system here. You may also email me personally to have your issues heard. We do not tolerate admins/mods being mean to others or breaking the same rules we all have to follow in the Discord.
My email is: fishy9890 @ thebirthfetishforum.com
Describe what happened and how you feel about it and what you feel should happen.
So, what happens when you violate a rule?
Various things can happen to you when it happens in the Discord. Each server has its own rules and this one is no different.
First Offense: Warning (Unless it is severe then moved onto Third offense instantly)
Second Offense: Muted for unlimited amount of time as the admin sees fit (Anywhere from 1-14 days)
Third Offense: Banned from the server (Appeal process can be done if you feel it is not fair and it will be heard in the following post named Ban Appeal Process)
Discord Server Rules
1. No cursing at each other or using vulgar language.
2. Do not talk about abortion, rape, periods and things like this as this is not the place for it.
2b. Talking about periods as a female being on one themselves is fine. But other contexts may not be allowed. It is a per CASE basis.
3. Do not post anything underage or questionable content (anyone below 18)
4. Do not share anything outside the Discord or the forum (Unless you own the content or have permission to do so by the owner)
5. Do no share details about each other you may only share details about yourself.
6. Do not treat people in a way you find you would not like to be treated yourself.
7. Respect the mods/admin team. If you have any questions about things bring it up in the private submissions channel (Or Forum PM System here)
8. Do not join with more than one account unless given permission by a SERVER OWNER Ranked person.
9. Do not share screen shots outside this Discord for privacy as it is very important.
10. Do not cause arguments in the forum main channels or make others want to leave we are not a place to promote people being treated that way.
11. Do not disclose to others what is talked about in the gender ONLY channels making it be in the main channels etc as it is not needed. We have these channels to allow genders to talk without issues.
12. What the Server Owner rank says GOES as we have the final say. Mods and admins are to follow all the rules and act presentable.
13. Do not do anything that violates Discords TOS
14. If you have any issues with the server or users on the server come see us (Server Owners) first we are happy to help and will file reports accordingly with Discord)
*Rules may change at anytime so keep a lookout on this post as these are the OFFICIAL rules of the Discord*
Adult Content: https://discord.com/safety/360043653552-Adult-content-on-Discord
(If you are having Mental Health Issues please come to someone you trust or a mod/admin or another user you trust information at the link below)
Mental Health: https://discord.com/safety/360044103771-Mental-health-on-Discord
Roles of Admins and Mods on the Server: https://discord.com/safety/360044103531-Role-of-administrators-and-moderators-on-Discord
Discord TOS: https://discord.com/terms
Due to being many issues in the Discord server lately and some of them violating Discord's TOS we have to set up some ground rules. We did not think we have to come to this point but we obviously do. So coming this next week by the 7th we will have new rules and various other things when we vote and decide on changes to how the Discord is ran.
From now on ALL registrations are turned off. If you wish to register you must email me the forum owner and I will manually register you for the forum. I am doing this due to spam bots and such trying to get into the forum and not stopping registering and this will put a end to it. Also, everyone who sends a email will have it reviewed twice a week so you will get in on either Wednesday or Saturday. We want our community to be strong and not have all the bots trying to get into it. We want to keep our user information secure. We also want to make sure the real people get into the forum who want in it.
The email to send the information below is: fishy9890 (AT) thebirthfetishforum.com
Subject of email: User Registration
Are you 18 or over?
Why do you want to be apart of our community?
Also to add to the rules due to some minor issues on posts.
The following topics are FORBIDDEN to talk about in the forum or you face a ban.
Welcome to The Birth Fetish Forum
We are very open and welcoming to everyone who has this fetish or is curious about it. If you have any questions or want to ask before you register outside of this rules post you may email the forum owner (ME) At fishy9890 @ thebirthfetishforum.com
You must be 18 years old or older to register as this is an adult website.
You may not harass others or publish links of the following areas outside this forum without owner permission. This is also counting the discord.
All content must be legal with people who are 18 years old or older in the links you publish because this is a paid forum and not a free one we must obey all US Laws in regards to this. In order to keep the forum afloat.
Rules may be subjected to change at any time.