Skip to main content

Topic: Discord Disclaimer (Not published by Server Owners) (Read 384 times) previous topic - next topic

• Login to view
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Discord Disclaimer (Not published by Server Owners)
Hello All,

This is a disclaimer saying we will not be held responsible for any interactions you have on others servers. All things that happen to your account is on you not any owner of the server (Fishy9890). Any other admin/mod who makes one or user is not endorsed by us and you are doing so at your own risk.

DIscord does not welcome birth content and we will not be using the platform as our official method for this forum.

Any questions feel free to get in touch about this. We have moved to a new web host as well. So the website will be considered enterprise. So we plan for it to grow in the nest
  • Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 12:26:21 PM by fishy9890
Forum Owner/Admin
support@thebirthfetishforum.com

Be Proud of your fetish never be brought down by it!

• Login to view
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Discord Disclaimer (Not published by Server Owners)
Reply #1
Discord server will not be an official method of communication nor will it be approved by me. As stated above you will see why. I do not want to promote a service that is against adult content. Since they are marking things falsely and it is not how it should be.

The only real method that we will support is similar to slack called Pumble. Which is in the works and should be much more secure and the app works much better.

Any Discord server that other users own is not for use as a official server of our actual website. Any mods that make one is not actually supported by me and there will not be a official link for the Discord posted as a login to view link.

Forum Owner/Admin
support@thebirthfetishforum.com

Be Proud of your fetish never be brought down by it!